Let there be light
Well its has been a while. Certainly not my usual pace for building stuff.
Other things such as Lilys soccer and the Mustang have taken my focus for the last 18 months.
Over the last week I finally got back into the new shed to finish the install of the ceiling and then install the lights.
I still have 1 more row to go at the far end and need to replace a few blown or nearly gone fluro's.
The layout is still in bits.
I removed the old steel internal ceiling so I could add more insulation and MDF ceiling so I could install lights.
Next step to make the new legs for the layout.
Here is the revised design of the layout.
Lower stanging will stay where it always was with 5 tracks.
Im looking at how I can add more staging under the paper mill.
Stay tuned for more..