Monday 28 April 2014

Whitehall Yard build continues

Tortoise machines everywhere!

This weekend I managed to install 8 tortoise machines including the frog power wiring as well as 3 blocks installed for the yard tracks..

Here are a few progress pictures.

Whitehall South End. 8 Tortoise machines installed.



Whitehall North End. 13 Tortoise machines to be installed.
All in position and orientated correctly (due to timber work below) ready for the track feed wires to be installed for frog power.



Once I get the Tortoise machines installed, I will then complete the 3 remaining yard blocks to be powered up and detected. The blocks are a quicker job so will probably be done before the tortoise machines.

Stay tuned for the next update.

1 comment:

  1. After retro fitting all of my Tortoise motors I'm glad it is you and not me.
    have fun as the progress continues.
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete